* Christian Volpe Martincus (Corresponding Author): Inter-American Development Bank, Stop W0610, 1300 New York Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20577, United States of America. E-mail: email@example.com. Tel: +1 202 623 3199. Fax: +1 202 623 2995. Andrés Gallo: University of North Florida, Coggin College of Business, 1 UNF Drive, Jacksonville, FL 32224, United States of America. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel: +1 904 620 1694. Fax: +1 904 620 1300. We would like to thank the editors and referees for useful comments and suggestions. We also owe gratitude to Elisa Lorenzi and Jerónimo Carballo for valuable research assistance and Masakazu Watanuki for proving us with the data on domestic input-output transactions. The views and interpretation in this document are those of the authors and should not be attributed to the Inter-American Development Bank, its executive directors, or its member countries. Other usual disclaimers also apply.
Institutions and Export Specialization: Just Direct Effects?
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 129–149, February 2009
How to Cite
Martincus, C. V. and Gallo, A. (2009), Institutions and Export Specialization: Just Direct Effects?. Kyklos, 62: 129–149. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6435.2009.00427.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!