*Lisa Anderson, Professor; Department of Economics; College of William and Mary; P.O. Box 8795 Williamsburg, VA 23187-8795; Email: email@example.com. Jennifer Mellor, Associate Professor; Department of Economics; College of William and Mary; P.O. Box 8795; Williamsburg, VA 23187-8795; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Jeffrey Milyo, Professor (corresponding author); Department of Economics; 118 Professional Building; University of Missouri; Columbia, MO 65211; email@example.com.
Did the Devil Make Them Do It? The Effects of Religion in Public Goods and Trust Games*
Article first published online: 9 APR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 163–175, May 2010
How to Cite
Anderson, L., Mellor, J. and Milyo, J. (2010), Did the Devil Make Them Do It? The Effects of Religion in Public Goods and Trust Games. Kyklos, 63: 163–175. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6435.2010.00456.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!