* Ting Ren, Assistant Professor, HSBC School of Business, Peking University, Shenzhen 518055, China. Email: email@example.com. This study was supported by the Aspen Institute Grant NSRF 2005-1, “A Comparative Study of Organizational Structure, Behavior and Performance.”
Value Congruence as a Source of Intrinsic Motivation
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 94–109, February 2010
How to Cite
Ren, T. (2010), Value Congruence as a Source of Intrinsic Motivation. Kyklos, 63: 94–109. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6435.2010.00462.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!