* Jean-Jacques Rosa, Institut d'Etudes Politiques de Paris, firstname.lastname@example.org and Edouard Pérard, Institut d'Etudes Politiques de Paris, email@example.com. This paper was an invited presentation at the conference “The Role of the State in Public Service Delivery”, Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, National University of Singapore, Singapore, September 2007, and at the 31st International Conference of the International Association for Energy Economics (IAEE), Istanbul, June 2008. It was also presented at the “Paris Finance International Meeting AFFI-EUROFIDAI”, December 2007; and at the “European Financial Management Association 2008 Annual Meeting”, Athens, June 2008. We would like to thank particularly the participants and discussants of these four conferences for their valuable comments, as well as two anonymous referees for their helpful suggestions. This analysis is part of a continuing research program carried out by Pérard and Rosa (Rosa 1993, , ).
When to privatize? When to nationalize? A competition for ownership approach
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 110–132, February 2010
How to Cite
Rosa, J.-J. and Pérard, E. (2010), When to privatize? When to nationalize? A competition for ownership approach. Kyklos, 63: 110–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6435.2010.00465.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!