* Yannis Georgellis, Bournemouth University Business School, Poole, Dorset, BH12 5BB, United Kingdom, and NYU in London; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.; Vurain Tabvuma, Economics and Finance, Brunel University, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8 3PH, United Kingdom; e-mail: email@example.com.
Does Public Service Motivation Adapt?
Article first published online: 9 APR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 176–191, May 2010
How to Cite
Georgellis, Y. and Tabvuma, V. (2010), Does Public Service Motivation Adapt?. Kyklos, 63: 176–191. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6435.2010.00468.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!