* Research Fellow, Address: CELMR, University of Aberdeen Business School, Edward Wright Building, Dunbar Street, Old Aberdeen AB24 3QY, UK; Tel: ++44 01224 272172; e-mail: email@example.com. The author would like to thank I.Theodossiou, G.Panos, A.Zangelidis and two anonymous referees for helpful comments and assistance during the preparation of this manuscript. The usual disclaimer applies.
Pay Enough, Don't Pay Too Much or Don't Pay at All? The Impact of Bonus Intensity on Job Satisfaction
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 597–626, November 2010
How to Cite
Pouliakas, K. (2010), Pay Enough, Don't Pay Too Much or Don't Pay at All? The Impact of Bonus Intensity on Job Satisfaction. Kyklos, 63: 597–626. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6435.2010.00490.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!