*Economics, University of Glasgow. Adam Smith Building, Glasgow G12 8RT, United Kingdom. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel: +44 141 330 8517. I thank seminar participants at University Carlos III (Madrid) for helpful comments. All remaining errors are mine. Financial support from the Carnegie Trust for the Universities of Scotland is gratefully acknowledged.
Institutions, Property Rights, and Economic Development in Historical Perspective
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Volume 64, Issue 2, pages 157–177, May 2011
How to Cite
Angeles, L. (2011), Institutions, Property Rights, and Economic Development in Historical Perspective. Kyklos, 64: 157–177. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6435.2011.00500.x
- Issue online: 13 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!