* Castronova: Professor of Telecommunications and Cognitive Science, Indiana University, USA, firstname.lastname@example.org. Wagner: Director, German Institute for Economic Research (DIW Berlin); Research Fellow, CESifo, Munich, Germany; Professor, Berlin University of Technology (TUB), Germany, email@example.com. We thank Mark W. Bell for research assistance and Wim Kalmijn for help with the ‘Veenhoven-Kalmijn Transformation’. Part of this study was conducted in a virtual environment created with funding from the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research, Grant N0. 01UW0706 – PT-DLR.
Virtual Life Satisfaction
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 313–328, August 2011
How to Cite
Castronova, E. and Wagner, G. G. (2011), Virtual Life Satisfaction. Kyklos, 64: 313–328. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6435.2011.00508.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!