* Cerqueira: Faculty of Economics and GEMF, University of Coimbra, Contact: email@example.com. Martins: Faculty of Economics and GEMF, University of Coimbra, Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are grateful to Elias Soukiazis and to the participants in the Annual Meeting of the European Public Choice Society (Jena, March 2008) and the European Economic and Financial Society Conference (Prague, May 2008) for useful comments. The usual disclaimer applies.
Is There a Political Dimension on Business Cycle Synchronization?
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 329–341, August 2011
How to Cite
Cerqueira, P. A. and Martins, R. (2011), Is There a Political Dimension on Business Cycle Synchronization?. Kyklos, 64: 329–341. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6435.2011.00509.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!