* Address: Olaf J. de Groot, DIW Berlin, Mohrenstrasse 58, 10117, Berlin, Germany. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. I am grateful to Carlos Bozzoli, Idil Göksel, Kati Schindler, two anonymous referees and others for their helpful comments. Katharina Meidert provided excellent research assistance. Financial assistance from the German Foundation for Peace Research (DSF) is gratefully acknowledged.
Spillovers of Institutional Change in Africa
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 410–426, August 2011
How to Cite
de Groot, O. J. (2011), Spillovers of Institutional Change in Africa. Kyklos, 64: 410–426. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6435.2011.00513.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!