* Corresponding Author: Uwe Jirjahn, Universität Trier, Fachbereich IV, Lehrstuhl für Arbeitsmarktökonomik, Universitätsring 15, 54286 Trier, Germany, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Jens Mohrenweiser Centre for European Economic Research, Germany. Uschi Backes-Gellner University of Zürich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics, Switzerland. This study uses data from the IfM Bonn Works Council Survey which was financially supported by the Hans Boeckler Foundation.
Works Councils and Learning: On the Dynamic Dimension of Codetermination
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 427–447, August 2011
How to Cite
Jirjahn, U., Mohrenweiser, J. and Backes-Gellner, U. (2011), Works Councils and Learning: On the Dynamic Dimension of Codetermination. Kyklos, 64: 427–447. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6435.2011.00514.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!