I would like to thank John Cadigan, Anthony Bishara, and participants in the 2008 Southern Economic Association Meetings and the College of Charleston Economics and Finance Seminar Series for their helpful comments. (Partial) funding for this project came from the Initiative for Public Choice & Market Process, School of Business and Economics, College of Charleston.
A Quasi-Experimental Test of the Marginal Trader Hypothesis
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 64, Issue 4, pages 479–499, November 2011
How to Cite
Blackwell, C. (2011), A Quasi-Experimental Test of the Marginal Trader Hypothesis. Kyklos, 64: 479–499. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6435.2011.00516.x
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!