I would like to thank Adi Brender, Marco Buti, Jozef Konings, Jakob von Weizsäcker, the participants of the European Commission DG ECFIN lunch seminar of 6 May 2010 and of the contributed session on Budget Deficits of the 2010 Annual Congress of the European Economic Association for helpful comments. Research assistance by Marion Labouré and Marie Scharfenberg is gratefully acknowledged.
Fiscal Performance and Income Inequality: Are Unequal Societies More Deficit-Prone?
Some Cross-Country Evidence
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 53–80, February 2012
How to Cite
Larch, M. (2012), Fiscal Performance and Income Inequality: Are Unequal Societies More Deficit-Prone?. Kyklos, 65: 53–80. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6435.2011.00527.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!