The author acknowledges the financial assistance of the Mercatus Center at George Mason University. He would also like to thank Peter Boettke, Peter Leeson, Adam Martin, Daniel Smith, Virgil Storr, Richard Wagner, as well as the participants of a session at the 2011 Association for Private Enterprise Education Annual Meeting, especially Deirdre McCloskey and Bruce Benson, and the editor of this journal for comments on earlier drafts of the paper.
The Hanseatic League and the Concept of Functional Overlapping Competing Jurisdictions
Article first published online: 15 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 194–217, May 2012
How to Cite
Fink, A. (2012), The Hanseatic League and the Concept of Functional Overlapping Competing Jurisdictions. Kyklos, 65: 194–217. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6435.2012.00534.x
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!