We would like to thank Joel Selway, Jon Ivar Elstad, Andreas Kotsadam, Staffan Kumlin, and Axel West Pedersen for useful comments, and Chirstian Bjørnskov for sharing his cross-national data on average trust levels. The research reported in this paper was supported by a grant from the Research Council of Norway (project Trygd i kontekst. Rettferdighet, Effektivitet, Fordeling (TREfF) 199836/S20), which is gratefully acknowledged.
Trust and Ethnic Fractionalization: The Importance of Religion as a Cross-Cutting Dimension
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 327–339, August 2012
How to Cite
Finseraas, H. and Jakobsson, N. (2012), Trust and Ethnic Fractionalization: The Importance of Religion as a Cross-Cutting Dimension. Kyklos, 65: 327–339. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6435.2012.00541.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Research Council of Norway. Grant Number: 199836/S20
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!