We thank an editor of this journal, anonymous referees, Beat Spirig and the participants of the Conference “Beyond the Lisbon Treaty: Ensuring the long-term viability and vitality of the European Union” in July 2008 in Siena for their helpful comments preliminary to this final version of the paper.
A Note on Political Contestability and the Future of the European Union
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 408–423, August 2012
How to Cite
Weder, R. and Grubel, H. G. (2012), A Note on Political Contestability and the Future of the European Union. Kyklos, 65: 408–423. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6435.2012.00544.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!