Borders and Boundaries of State and Self at the End of Empire
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
Journal of Historical Sociology
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 52–74, March 1991
How to Cite
KEARNEY, M. (1991), Borders and Boundaries of State and Self at the End of Empire. Journal of Historical Sociology, 4: 52–74. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6443.1991.tb00116.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!