Tours of Duty, Cross-Identification and Introjection: The Colonial Administrative Mind in Wartime Indochina
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Author. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Historical Sociology
Volume 21, Issue 2-3, pages 183–212, June/September 2008
How to Cite
RAFFIN, A. (2008), Tours of Duty, Cross-Identification and Introjection: The Colonial Administrative Mind in Wartime Indochina. Journal of Historical Sociology, 21: 183–212. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6443.2008.00335.x
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!