Anti-Racism in Movement: Afro-Brazilian Afoxé and Contemporary Black Brazilian Struggles for Equality
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Historical Sociology
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 372–397, September 2010
How to Cite
DA COSTA, A. E. (2010), Anti-Racism in Movement: Afro-Brazilian Afoxé and Contemporary Black Brazilian Struggles for Equality. Journal of Historical Sociology, 23: 372–397. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6443.2010.01379.x
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!