Nico Slate is Assistant Professor in the Department of History at Carnegie Mellon University. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Translating Race and Caste
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Historical Sociology
Special Issue: Translations and the Challenge of Interdisciplinarity. Guest Editor: Gurminder K Bhambra
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 62–79, March 2011
How to Cite
SLATE, N. (2011), Translating Race and Caste. Journal of Historical Sociology, 24: 62–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6443.2011.01389.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!