Prashan Ranasinghe is Assistant Professor in the Department of Criminology, University of Ottawa and can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vagrancy as a Penal Problem: The Logistics of Administering Punishment in Late-Nineteenth-Century Canada
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Historical Sociology
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 531–551, December 2012
How to Cite
RANASINGHE, P. (2012), Vagrancy as a Penal Problem: The Logistics of Administering Punishment in Late-Nineteenth-Century Canada. Journal of Historical Sociology, 25: 531–551. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6443.2012.01427.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!