James Walsh is a sociologist and Postdoctoral Scholar for the Institute for Social Behavioral and Economic Research (ISBER) at the University of California Santa Barbara. He can be contacted at email@example.com. Research for this article was generously supported through the Canadian Embassy in Washington's Doctoral Student Research Award; the University of California Pacific Rim Research Program; and the UCLA Institute for Research on Labor and Employment.
Mass Migration and the Mass Society: Fordism, Immigration Policy and the Post-war Long Boom in Canada and Australia, 1947–1970
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Historical Sociology
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 352–385, September 2012
How to Cite
WALSH, J. (2012), Mass Migration and the Mass Society: Fordism, Immigration Policy and the Post-war Long Boom in Canada and Australia, 1947–1970. Journal of Historical Sociology, 25: 352–385. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6443.2012.01429.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!