Department of History & International Relations, Redeemer's University of Nigeria (RUN), Mowe, Ogun State, Nigeria. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fighting Corruption without the State: Civil Society Agency and the “Otokoto Saga”
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Historical Sociology
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 475–503, September 2012
How to Cite
ODOEMENE, A. (2012), Fighting Corruption without the State: Civil Society Agency and the “Otokoto Saga”. Journal of Historical Sociology, 25: 475–503. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6443.2012.01433.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!