Türkay Salim Nefes is a research fellow at the Sociology Department of the University of Oxford and St Antony's College. He may be contacted by e-mail at email@example.com. Mailing address Camlik cd. Cigdem sk. Mutlu ap. No: 7/5. 34182. Bahcelievler, Istanbul. Turkey.
The History of the Social Constructions of Dönmes (Converts)*
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Historical Sociology
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 413–439, September 2012
How to Cite
NEFES, T. S. (2012), The History of the Social Constructions of Dönmes (Converts). Journal of Historical Sociology, 25: 413–439. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6443.2012.01434.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!