Dalibor Mišina is Assistant Professor in the dept. of Sociology at Lakehead University and can be contacted at email@example.com.
“Anarchy all over Baščaršija”: Yugoslavia's new socialist culture and the New Primitives poetics of the local
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Journal of Historical Sociology
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 169–199, June 2013
How to Cite
Mišina, D. (2013), “Anarchy all over Baščaršija”: Yugoslavia's new socialist culture and the New Primitives poetics of the local. Journal of Historical Sociology, 26: 169–199. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6443.2012.01435.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!