*We thank seminar participants in Antwerp, Bristol, London, Naples and Toulouse for useful comments. This research has been supported by ESRC research grant no. R022250213. We also thank two anonymous referees and the editor for their valuable comments.
PARALLEL TRADE, INTERNATIONAL EXHAUSTION AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS: A WELFARE ANALYSIS*
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2006
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 499–526, December 2006
How to Cite
VALLETTI, T. M. and SZYMANSKI, S. (2006), PARALLEL TRADE, INTERNATIONAL EXHAUSTION AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS: A WELFARE ANALYSIS. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 54: 499–526. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2006.00298.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!