*I would like to thank Howard Chang, David Evans, Gautam Gowrisankaran, Marc Ivaldi, Jamie McAndrews, Julie Mortimer, Aviv Nevo, Bernard Reddy and seminar audiences at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York and the 2004 Conference on Two-Sided Markets in Toulouse for helpful advice. Special thanks is due to the work of the editor and two anonymous referees. This project benefited from financial support and data access provided by NERA and LECG.
AN EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS OF PAYMENT CARD USAGE*
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2007
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 1–36, March 2007
How to Cite
RYSMAN, M. (2007), AN EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS OF PAYMENT CARD USAGE. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 55: 1–36. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2007.00301.x
- Issue online: 10 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!