*We thank seminar participants at the University of Auckland, University of Melbourne and University of Toulouse for helpful comments on an earlier version. We also would like to thank two referees and our editor for their very helpful comments. Julian Wright has provided advice to Visa on a number of occasions. The views in this paper are solely our own, as are any errors.
COMPETING PAYMENT SCHEMES*
Article first published online: 10 APR 2007
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 37–67, March 2007
How to Cite
GUTHRIE, G. and WRIGHT, J. (2007), COMPETING PAYMENT SCHEMES. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 55: 37–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2007.00302.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!