*This paper forms part of the EU TSER project ‘From Science to Products,’ whose financial support is gratefully acknowledged. Marín and Siotis gratefully acknowledge partial support from Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia, grant SEJ2004-00670, while Siotis also gratefully acknowledges financial support from Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología, grant BEC2002-02194. We would like to thank Walter Garcia-Fontes, Letizia Giorgetti, Jordi Jaumandreu, Gerard Llobet, John Sutton, the editor and two anonymous referees, for useful comments and suggestions. Seminar participants in Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid and EARIE2001 also contributed to improve this paper. Mariana Barrero, Enrique Cañizares, Miguel Nieto and José Manuel Polo provided outstanding research assistance.
INNOVATION AND MARKET STRUCTURE: AN EMPIRICAL EVALUATION OF THE ‘BOUNDS APPROACH’ IN THE CHEMICAL INDUSTRY*
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2007
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 93–111, March 2007
How to Cite
MARÍN, P. L. and SIOTIS, G. (2007), INNOVATION AND MARKET STRUCTURE: AN EMPIRICAL EVALUATION OF THE ‘BOUNDS APPROACH’ IN THE CHEMICAL INDUSTRY. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 55: 93–111. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2007.00304.x
- Issue online: 10 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!