*The authors acknowledge helpful comments from Kyle Bagwell, Jay Pil Choi, Joe Farrell, Mike Katz, Ilya Segal, Hal Varian, seminar participants at Columbia University, Cornell University, University of British Columbia, University of California, University of North Carolina, University of Rochester, University of Washington, the May 2002 Theoretical Industrial Organization Conference at the University of Texas, the editor and anonymous referees.
PRODUCT IMPROVEMENT AND TECHNOLOGICAL TYING IN A WINNER-TAKE-ALL MARKET*
Article first published online: 10 APR 2007
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 113–139, March 2007
How to Cite
GILBERT, R. J. and RIORDAN, M. H. (2007), PRODUCT IMPROVEMENT AND TECHNOLOGICAL TYING IN A WINNER-TAKE-ALL MARKET. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 55: 113–139. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2007.00305.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!