*The views expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the position of the Federal Reserve System, the Federal Reserve Board, or its staff. The authors would like to thank Dean Amel, Ron Borzekowski, Nicola Cetorelli, Andrew Cohen, Astrid Dick, Tim Hannan, Moshe Kim, Myron Kwast, Craig Peters, Steve Pilloff, Robin Prager, Frank Verboven, the participants in the 2003 Applied Microeconomics System Conference and the 2003 Conference on Banking Competition in Leuven, Belgium, and two anonymous referees.
WHO COMPETES WITH WHOM? THE CASE OF DEPOSITORY INSTITUTIONS*
Article first published online: 10 APR 2007
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 141–167, March 2007
How to Cite
ADAMS, R. M., BREVOORT, K. P. and KISER, E. K. (2007), WHO COMPETES WITH WHOM? THE CASE OF DEPOSITORY INSTITUTIONS. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 55: 141–167. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2007.00306.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!