*I would like to especially thank Charles Himmelberg, Raghuram Rajan, Scott Stern, and Eric Van den Steen for helpful comments and Katie Donohue at Hewitt Associates for assistance with data collection. I also would like to thank Rajesh Aggarwal, Ben Campbell, Francine Lafontaine, Vinay Nair, Paul Oyer, Canice Prendergast, Tano Santos, Justin Wolfers, Jan Zabojnik, the editor and two anonymous referees, and seminar participants at Northwestern University (Kellogg), Washington University (Olin) and the Applied Econ Summer Workshop at Wharton. I acknowledge research support from the Center for Leadership at the Wharton School.
AUTHORITY, RISK, AND PERFORMANCE INCENTIVES: EVIDENCE FROM DIVISION MANAGER POSITIONS INSIDE FIRMS*
Article first published online: 10 APR 2007
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 169–196, March 2007
How to Cite
WULF, J. (2007), AUTHORITY, RISK, AND PERFORMANCE INCENTIVES: EVIDENCE FROM DIVISION MANAGER POSITIONS INSIDE FIRMS. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 55: 169–196. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2007.00307.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!