*Lucking-Reiley acknowledges the National Science Foundation for support under grants SBR-9811273 and SES-0094800. We thank Alex Shcherbakov, Mike Urbancic, David Caballero, Steven Manos and Steven Reeves for their research assistance. We wish to acknowledge the fact that we allowed this paper to languish for over five years before actually submitting it, so the delay in publication is entirely our own responsibility. We apologize for not reciprocally citing any of the many authors who have done fine research on this topic subsequent to our initial draft; we decided to publish a paper as close to the original draft as possible (although considerably shortened) for the historical record. This includes keeping the surname Lucking-Reiley, even though that author has subsequently changed his name to back to Reiley.
PENNIES FROM EBAY: THE DETERMINANTS OF PRICE IN ONLINE AUCTIONS*
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2007
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 223–233, June 2007
How to Cite
LUCKING-REILEY, D., BRYAN, D., PRASAD, N. and REEVES, D. (2007), PENNIES FROM EBAY: THE DETERMINANTS OF PRICE IN ONLINE AUCTIONS. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 55: 223–233. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2007.00309.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!