*We thank seminar participants at the 2006 AEA Meetings in Boston, as well as the 2006 Conference on Economics of Information and Communication Technologies at ENST in Paris. Rob thanks the NSF, and Waldfogel thanks the Mack Center and the Wharton Electronic Business Initiative for research support. We are both grateful to Uri Spiegel for letting us administer surveys to his students, and to Liran Einav for useful comments. Sarah Waldfogel provided excellent assistance with data input. The usual disclaimer applies.
PIRACY ON THE SILVER SCREEN*
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2007
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 379–395, September 2007
How to Cite
ROB, R. and WALDFOGEL, J. (2007), PIRACY ON THE SILVER SCREEN. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 55: 379–395. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2007.00316.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!