*This research is supported by the Repsol YPF–Harvard Kennedy School Fellows Program for energy policy research. I thank Dallas Burtraw, David Evans, William Hogan, Karen Palmer, Dale Jorgenson, Rob Stavins and David Wise for helpful comments on earlier drafts. I am thankful to Resources for the Future for providing essential research data. I thank Eugene Grecheck (VP, Dominion Energy, Inc.), Angie Howard (VP, Nuclear Energy Institute), Elizabeth King (PM, Nuclear Energy Institute), and Greg Wilks (Nuclear Industry Mutual Insurance Company) for enlightening discussions about the nuclear power industry. I am particularly grateful to the Editor and two anonymous referees for detailed comments and suggestions. This paper also benefited from discussions with seminar participants at Harvard and MIT. All errors remain solely those of the author.
DOES ELECTRICITY RESTRUCTURING WORK? EVIDENCE FROM THE U.S. NUCLEAR ENERGY INDUSTRY*
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2007
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 397–418, September 2007
How to Cite
ZHANG, F. (2007), DOES ELECTRICITY RESTRUCTURING WORK? EVIDENCE FROM THE U.S. NUCLEAR ENERGY INDUSTRY. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 55: 397–418. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2007.00317.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!