*This is a revised version of the first chapter of my dissertation from Columbia University. I am grateful to my advisor Kyle Bagwell for his invaluable guidance. I thank the editor and two anonymous referees for their helpful suggestions. I also benefited from the comments of Atila Abdulkadiroğlu, Eiichi Miyagawa, Michael Riordan and Raphael Thomadsen.
COLLUSION IN THE PRESENCE OF EXTERNALITIES*
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2007
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 475–497, September 2007
How to Cite
RHEE, K.-E. (2007), COLLUSION IN THE PRESENCE OF EXTERNALITIES. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 55: 475–497. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2007.00320.x
- Issue online: 10 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!