*I am indebted to Catherine Eckel for her encouragement, support and constructive comments. I thank Everett Peterson for his collaboration in related work and Victor Tremblay for his helpful comments. The Editor and two referees provided suggestions that have substantially improved this paper. I also thank Ronald Cotterill, Director of the Food Marketing Policy Research Center at the University of Connecticut for making IRI and LNA data available. Research and travel grants from the Department of Economics at Virginia Tech are acknowledged.
PRICE COMPETITION IN U.S. BREWING*
Article first published online: 11 APR 2008
© 2008 The Author
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 1–31, March 2008
How to Cite
ROJAS, C. (2008), PRICE COMPETITION IN U.S. BREWING. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 56: 1–31. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2008.00330.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!