*We would like to thank Robert T. Masson, Oleg Melnikov, Ted O'Donoghue and George Jakubson, anonymous referees and especially the Editor for helpful comments. The authors remain solely responsible for any errors.
COST PASS-THROUGH IN DIFFERENTIATED PRODUCT MARKETS: THE CASE OF U.S. PROCESSED CHEESE*
Article first published online: 11 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 32–48, March 2008
How to Cite
KIM, D. and COTTERILL, R. W. (2008), COST PASS-THROUGH IN DIFFERENTIATED PRODUCT MARKETS: THE CASE OF U.S. PROCESSED CHEESE. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 56: 32–48. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2008.00331.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!