*I have greatly benefited from the comments of the Editor and two anonymous referees. I am also grateful to Jiahua Che, Leonard Cheng, Yuk Fai Fong, Ping Lin, Albert Ma, Jae Hyon Nahm, Mike Riordan and Guofu Tan for helpful comments.
LARGE IS BEAUTIFUL: HORIZONTAL MERGERS FOR BETTER EXPLOITATION OF PRODUCTION SHOCKS*
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2008
© 2008 The Author
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 68–93, March 2008
How to Cite
ZHOU, W. (2008), LARGE IS BEAUTIFUL: HORIZONTAL MERGERS FOR BETTER EXPLOITATION OF PRODUCTION SHOCKS. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 56: 68–93. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2008.00333.x
- Issue online: 11 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!