*We gratefully acknowledge comments by two anonymous referees, the Editor, Jim Anton, Gary Biglaiser, Leslie Marx, Sergio Parreiras, Curt Taylor, and Lise Vesterlund who have helped us to improve and clarify both the content and the exposition of the paper. We also acknowledge comments by participants at seminars held at Duke-UNC, Toulouse, Ohio State, NYU, Stony Brook, Bocconi, Brescia, Torino, Venezia, Arizona, Pittsburgh, Rochester, Wisconsin - Madison, the 2001 Midwest Theory Conference, the 2002 Decentralization Conference. The initial version of this work was completed while Brusco was visiting the Department of Economics at Stern School of Business, New York University. Sandro Brusco acknowledges financial support from the Ministerio de Educación y Ciencias D.G.E.S., proyecto SEC2001-0445.
BUDGET CONSTRAINTS AND DEMAND REDUCTION IN SIMULTANEOUS ASCENDING-BID AUCTIONS*
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 113–142, March 2008
How to Cite
BRUSCO, S. and LOPOMO, G. (2008), BUDGET CONSTRAINTS AND DEMAND REDUCTION IN SIMULTANEOUS ASCENDING-BID AUCTIONS. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 56: 113–142. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2008.00335.x
- Issue online: 11 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!