*I thank the referee and the Editor for their helpful comments.
THE VALUE OF PRIVATE INFORMATION IN MONOPOLY*
Article first published online: 11 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 169–189, March 2008
How to Cite
SAAK, A. E. (2008), THE VALUE OF PRIVATE INFORMATION IN MONOPOLY. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 56: 169–189. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2008.00337.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!