*I would like to thank Nancy Rose and Glenn Ellison for their advice, Richard Schmalensee, participants at the 2003 Berkeley-Stanford IO Fest, the Editor and two anonymous referees for helpful comments and suggestions, and the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation for financial support through the MIT Global Airline Industry Program.
THE EFFECT OF SERVICE QUALITY AND EXPECTATIONS ON CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS*
Article first published online: 11 APR 2008
© 2008 The Author
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 190–213, March 2008
How to Cite
FORBES, S. J. (2008), THE EFFECT OF SERVICE QUALITY AND EXPECTATIONS ON CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 56: 190–213. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2008.00338.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!