*I want to thank Ben Klemens, Massimo Motta, Michele Polo, two anonymous referees and the Editor for their comments, Gianca Spagnolo for our many discussions of leniency programs and his comments, and Rui Ota and Wei Tan for research assistance. This research is supported by the National Research Science Foundation under grants SES-0209486 and SES-0516943.
OPTIMAL CORPORATE LENIENCY PROGRAMS*
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Author. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd. and the Editorial Board of The Journal of Industrial Economics
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 215–246, June 2008
How to Cite
HARRINGTON, J. E. (2008), OPTIMAL CORPORATE LENIENCY PROGRAMS. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 56: 215–246. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2008.00339.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!