*The authors thank Simon Anderson, Mark Armstrong and Tommaso Valletti for comments and discussions, as well as seminar participants at Gremaq, University of Bologna, European University Institute, European Summmer Symposium in Economic Theory (Gersenzee), Université de Montpellier, the conference ‘Regulation of Media Market,’ (Toulouse), the Conference in Tribute to Jean-Jacques Laffont (Toulouse), the EARIE meeting and the JMA Conference. Two anonymous referees of the Journal have provided highly valuable comments.
ADVERTISING, COMPETITION AND ENTRY IN MEDIA INDUSTRIES*
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd. and the Editorial Board of The Journal of Industrial Economics
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 7–31, March 2009
How to Cite
CRAMPES, C., HARITCHABALET, C. and JULLIEN, B. (2009), ADVERTISING, COMPETITION AND ENTRY IN MEDIA INDUSTRIES. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 57: 7–31. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2009.00368.x
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!