*We should like to thank the Editor and two anonymous referees whose comments and suggestions greatly improved the exposition of this paper. We also thank Christa Hainz, Monika Schnitzer, Jean Tirole, Thomas A. Weber and participants at the University of Toulouse, the 2nd CEPR School in Applied Industrial Organization, the Kiel-Munich Workshop, the SFB Transregio IO Summer School and the 3. Media Workshop for helpful comments and suggestions. Richard Schmidtke is grateful for financial support from the ‘Kurt Fordan Förderverein’. Parts of this paper were written while Richard Schmidtke visited the University of Toulouse which he thanks for its hospitality and support. Financial support from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft through SFB/TR 15 is also gratefully acknowledged.
TWO-SIDED MARKETS WITH PECUNIARY AND PARTICIPATION EXTERNALITIES*
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd. and the Editorial Board of The Journal of Industrial Economics
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 32–57, March 2009
How to Cite
REISINGER, M., RESSNER, L. and SCHMIDTKE, R. (2009), TWO-SIDED MARKETS WITH PECUNIARY AND PARTICIPATION EXTERNALITIES. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 57: 32–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2009.00373.x
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!