*The authors gratefully acknowledge the helpful comments of two anonymous referees and the Editor, the very capable research assistance of Jennifer Ng and Julia Zhu, as well as the financial support of the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada and the Phelps Centre for the Study of Government and Business in the Sauder School of Business at the University of British Columbia.
CREDIBLE RETALIATORY ENTRY AND STRATEGIC TOE-HOLDS*
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd. and the Editorial Board of The Journal of Industrial Economics
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 343–352, June 2009
How to Cite
Chen, Z. and Ross, T. W. (2009), CREDIBLE RETALIATORY ENTRY AND STRATEGIC TOE-HOLDS. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 57: 343–352. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2009.00376.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!