*I am grateful to the Editor, Nathan Larson, Paul Mahoney, and two anonymous referees for many helpful comments and suggestions. I would also like to thank the workshop participants at the University of Virginia Economics Department and Sungkyunkwan University Economics Department, and the conference participants at the 2003 Econometric Society North American Summer Meeting and the 2004 Econometric Society Far Eastern Summer Meeting.
A RENT EXTRACTION THEORY OF RIGHT OF FIRST REFUSAL*
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd. and the Editorial Board of The Journal of Industrial Economics
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 252–262, June 2009
How to Cite
Choi, A. H. (2009), A RENT EXTRACTION THEORY OF RIGHT OF FIRST REFUSAL. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 57: 252–262. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2009.00377.x
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!