*We gratefully acknowledge financial support from the Fundación Ramón Areces and research assistance from the Spanish National Institute of Statistics (INE). We would like to thank C. Alonso, A. Arora, M. Bagüés, R. Carrasco, W. Cohen, M. Giarratana, R. Fontana, J. Jaumandreu, P. Ruiz-Verdú, O. Toivanen, F. Warsynski, the Editor, an anonymous referee, and seminar participants at the Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Universidad Internacional Menendez Pelayo (Escuela de Economía de la Innovación Zvi Griliches), Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Universidad de Vigo, 2006 EURAM Conference (Oslo), 2006 DRUID Summer Conference (Copenhagen), 2006 EARIE Conference (Amsterdam), and 2006 Jornadas de Economía Industrial (Barcelona), for comments and suggestions on a previous draft. The usual disclaimer applies.
DOES THE EFFECT OF PUBLIC SUPPORT FOR R&D DEPEND ON THE DEGREE OF APPROPRIABILITY?*
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd. and the Editorial Board of The Journal of Industrial Economics
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 736–767, December 2009
How to Cite
GELABERT, L., FOSFURI, A. and TRIBÓ, J. A. (2009), DOES THE EFFECT OF PUBLIC SUPPORT FOR R&D DEPEND ON THE DEGREE OF APPROPRIABILITY?. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 57: 736–767. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2009.00396.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!