*I would like to thank two anonymous referees and the Editor for their helpful comments and suggestions. I would also like to thank Junichiro Ishida, Toshihiro Matsumura and the seminar participants at the Institute of Social Science at the University of Tokyo, Kyoto University, and Shinshu University. The author gratefully acknowledges financial support from a Grant-in-Aid for Encouragement of Young Scientists from the Japanese Ministry of Education, Science and Culture. Needless to say, I am responsible for any remaining errors.
VERTICAL MERGERS AND PRODUCT DIFFERENTIATION*
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd. and the Editorial Board of The Journal of Industrial Economics
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 812–834, December 2009
How to Cite
MATSUSHIMA, N. (2009), VERTICAL MERGERS AND PRODUCT DIFFERENTIATION. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 57: 812–834. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2009.00402.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!