*We thank Kenny Ballendir, Tim Miller and Jeremy Shapiro for truly outstanding research assistance. We also thank Damien DeWalque, Anna Ingster, Svetlozar Nestorov, Mike Riordan, Anne Rogers, Steve Tadelis, the Editor, two referees, and seminar participants at Chicago, Essex, Copenhagen, SED meetings, NBER Summer Institute, Georgetown, Tufts, Rochester, NYU, Columbia, Dartmouth (Tuck), 2004 ASSET meeting, Arizona, 2005 EARIE meeting, Colorado and Harvard for helpful comments and suggestions. Hortaçsu acknowledges financial support from the National Science Foundation (Grants SES-0242031 and 0449625) and the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation. The usual disclaimer applies.
THE DYNAMICS OF SELLER REPUTATION: EVIDENCE FROM EBAY*
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd. and the Editorial Board of The Journal of Industrial Economics
The Journal of Industrial Economics
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 54–78, March 2010
How to Cite
CABRAL, L. and HORTAÇSU, A. (2010), THE DYNAMICS OF SELLER REPUTATION: EVIDENCE FROM EBAY. The Journal of Industrial Economics, 58: 54–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6451.2010.00405.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!